Oracle Error: 'End of file on communication channel"

From: Tom Vandenbroeck <tom.vandenbroeck_at_mediagenix.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:47:28 GMT

Hello all,

 I have VB6 and work on an ORACLE 8 database via ODBC.  When i try to import data from an Excel 2000 file into the Oracle database  through VB6, then i get an error 'End of file on communication channel'.  I don't know where this error comes from.  Please, could someone help me.

 Thanx,

 Tom Vandenbroeck Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 09:47:28 CST