Looking for an 3 months internship as Oracle Administrator

From: Mourad Othman <mourad.othman_at_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:44:40 +0100

Hi all together,
I am looking for an internship as an Oracle Administrator. I want to gain some experiences from this opportunity and I plan to investigate 3 full time months (April, Mai and July 2000) for this internship. It should be in an English speaking country, and prefered in USA. Please visit my Resume in web at: http://www.geocities.com/othman_1999 and let me know about such an opportunity. You can contact me via e-mail or Tel.

Mourad Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 08:44:40 CST