Re: Computing statistics and query plans

From: <wtgreen_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:22:11 GMT

Thanks, this was exactly what I was looking for. Excuse my use of the term "query plan" - my Sybase roots are showing. : ) Do you know by the way in the documentation where this is stated, however? While I have suspected as much, I'd like to know where to point others here that question the accuracy of this statement, which up until this point, has really just been an assumption of mine.

--
Tim Green
ADP, Inc

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jan 25 2000 - 16:22:11 CST