Re: DBA Reporting Tools

From: Mohamed Buhari <mbuhari_at_assigncorp.com>
Date: 25 Jan 2000 15:42:04 EST

You need to write your own sql staments to gather the statistics.

1.exec dbms_utility.analyze_schema('USERNAME','COMPUTE'); 2.get what you need from the data dictionaries, some of the important dictionaries are.

dba_tables,dba_tab_columns,dba_objects,index_stats,dba_tab_columns,dba_ind_columns,dba_tab_partitions,dba_indexes,user_constraints,user_ind_columns.Refer the documentation for more details