Re: Y2K issues

From: <john_muir_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:19:39 GMT

I am experiencing a problem in Database Manager running Oracle v8.0.3.0.9 on a Novell 4.11 server. The display states that the database uptime is 10981 days. That's 30 years. Server date and time are correct and the database was started yesterday. I have the same problem with 3 separate boxes, Prod, Test and Developement. Anyone else having similar issues?

In article <3870C425.9FE28543_at_Unforgettable.com>,   Kenneth C Stahl <BlueSax_at_Unforgettable.com> wrote:
> Now that we are into the new year has anyone
experienced any Oracle Y2K
> issues on version 7.3 and above? My databases
are running fine, but I have
> not yet exercised any of the tools like sqlload
and exp/imp - and those are
> the ones that have known Y2K issues in versions
previous to 7.3.4.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jan 25 2000 - 14:19:39 CST