Runing External Files thru Ustation

From: Courtney Wright <webmaster_at_hockeytowneinline.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:07:54 -0500

I'm looking for key-in commands that can be placed in the menu key-in textbox under customize that will run a file (ex: *.exe, *.bat, *.cmd, etc...) Is there a key-in command that will allow me to do this?

If not, is that a ustation basic command that will allow me to do the same? If so, I could write a macro that calls the *.bat file, and then call the macro from the menu key-in. I prefer to be able to do it without using that macro.

Thanks,
Courtney Received on Tue Jan 25 2000 - 14:07:54 CST