Driving table

From: SC <s_c_99_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:57:14 +0000

If I have a complex SQl having atleast six seven tables in 'from' clause, how can I determine which is the driving table and the second driving table and the third and so on??
I want to know this from performance tuning point of view. (running on Oracle 7.3.3.6, Open VMS).

Thanks.

SC
S_C_99_at_hotmail.com Received on Tue Jan 25 2000 - 10:57:14 CST