How to associate a rowid with a table?

From: Jeffery Cann <Jeffery_Cann_at_mcgraw-hill.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:58:15 -0700

Hello.

Given that a rowid specifies a particular physical location of a row in a database, if I only have a rowid, is it possible to determine which schema and table it resides in? I was thinking this might be stored in the Data Dictionary, but then again...

Thanks
Jeff Received on Tue Jan 25 2000 - 09:58:15 CST