How to convert oracle forms 3.0 to 4.5

From: Chroma <test_at_chromazone.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:48:41 +0100

Can anyone tell me how to convert oracle forms 3.0 (INP) files to forms 4.5 or newer? I suppose I should use the forms 4.5 generator, but this doesn't seem to work at all, although I refer to my .inp 3.0 file as the one to be converted. It just gives me some messages listing all set generation parameters, after which it closes down without any failure/succes messages and a converted file cannot be found nowhere.

Are there any extra's I should know? Or is there a more convenient conversion tool available?

Thanx,

Martijn
ChromaZone Publishing, Amsterdam, Holland Received on Tue Jan 25 2000 - 09:48:41 CST