Re: Configuring OAS and Developer Server

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:27:12 GMT

Which version of OAS are you using? Since you mentioned NT 4 SP 3, I'm assuming you are using OAS 4.0.7. If you are using OAS 4.0.8, then upgrade to NT 4 SP 5. Also, Oracle Support told me that forms and reports cartridge do not work under OAS 4.0.8 and I had to set them up a different way (without cartridges). To set up forms without cartridges, the basic idea is to use the static.html example file and install JInitiator on the browswer.

HTH,
Brian