Designer Repository Reports

From: Tijuana Glover <tglover_at_usgs.gov>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:29:52 GMT

Hi All,

I have Designer v2.1.2 installed. The problem I'm having is with the repository reports. Whenever I try to run a report I get the following error messages:

RME-02124: Failed to execute SQL statement: SELECT distinct domain, decode(wild,'Y',1,0) FROM CI_PARAMETERS ORDER by domain

RME-02123: Failed to parse SQL statement
RME-02105: Oracle error occurred...
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

It appears that the tables used in the repository reports do not exist. Any clues on how to get them installed? Thanks. Received on Tue Jan 25 2000 - 06:29:52 CST