Re: ORAINS invalid page fault in MSVCRT.DLL

From: Kevin A Lewis <Kevin_A_Lewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:42:02 GMT

Whether or not this is the cause of your problem (the Y2k fault) you will need a source of updated software. Whoever supplies your oracle software should be able to provide access to a fixed ORAINST.

Regards

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD) - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich United Kingdom)

                        <Kevin_A_Lewis_at_Hotmail.com>

The views expressed herein by the author of this document are not necessarily those of BOCM PAULS Ltd. finnmauritzen <finnmauritzenNOfiSPAM_at_visto.com.invalid> wrote in message news:1a014600.e63e6d84_at_usw-ex0101-007.remarq.com...