inserting images into BLOB column

From: Laurent Feral-Pierssens <kafka_at_stones.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 06:18:45 GMT

I have one question. I have created a table with a BLOB column to store images. The only problem is that I have no idea how to insert data into this column. I've heard that I can 1. store the data in the field or 2. store a link from the field to the server. In both cases It appears that I cannot find any info on how to perform the insertion.

Thanks for your help,

    Kafka Received on Tue Jan 25 2000 - 00:18:45 CST