Re: WebDB Sites

From: Adrian Carlson-Hedges <adrian_at_warcraft.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:20:19 +0000

Connect as the sys user, then enter the following lines.

drop user <site_schema> cascade;

drop user <site_schema>_admin cascade;

drop user <site_schema>_public cascade;

delete from webdb.wwv_modules$ where lower(schema) = '<site_owner>';

commit;

This is from the release notes of webdb 2.1 I can testify that it also works on 2.0.5. I can't see any reason why it would not work on other versions.

Note in the delete line it is site_owner, not site_schema. These are two different options when you create the site. Although if you are like me, then they are probably the same.

Adrian

In article <86aqck$qmh$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>, T. <tscn_at_transport.com> writes

--
Adrian Carlson-Hedges Received on Mon Jan 24 2000 - 17:20:19 CST