Configuring OAS and Developer Server

From: Bulent ELMACI <elmaci_at_ceng.metu.edu.tr>
Date: 24 Jan 2000 18:36:50 GMT

Hi,

I run ORACLE 8 and OAS at different homes on a Windows NT Server 4.0 machine
with SP3. I installed Developer Server 6.0 to the same machine. I added a cartridge to run Forms60 applications through web and tried to configure OAS
listeners for that purpose. The steps i went through are exactly the same as
the installation & configuration page that comes with OAS. Is there anybody who knows such problems with OAS of Developer Server, and the answers?

Thanks,

Bulent ELMACI Received on Mon Jan 24 2000 - 12:36:50 CST