Activating One Button from Code within Another

From: Courtney Wright <webmaster_at_hockeytowneinline.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:47:42 -0500

I'm using Forms 4.5. I would like to programmatically push/click/trigger the code in one button on a form from code within another button. For all you VB guys, the code would be something like:

Private Sub Command1_Click()

    Command2_Click ()
    'or
    Command2.Value = True
End Sub

I'm looking for an equivalent command in Oracle's PL/SQL language. Sorry for the somewhat easy questions. I'm a VB guy that was thrown into an Oracle project. Also, what is a good source for PL/SQL syntax? The help files don't seem to help out much.

Thanks,
Courtney Received on Mon Jan 24 2000 - 08:47:42 CST