hopefully easy SQL question

From: Bryan <bryan.mundayNObrSPAM_at_parexel.com.invalid>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 06:03:04 -0800

Dear all,

I am tring to write some SQLplus to produce a listing. Whereas prodicing the listing itself is easy, I am having a problem, since what I want to do is conditionally produce one of two listings, dependant on the outcome of a query.

i.e. if resilt of a query is that a value is present then listing 1 is produced, if it is null, thn another listing is produced.

I know I can get the selects to work, but it is the formatting of the results that is causing me a problem as one of the rports has more columns than the other.

If anyone knows of a way that I can do this I would be very gratefull.

Thanks

Bryan

bryan.munday_at_parexel.com