ODBC problem

From: Juan Carlos <jcmirandaNOSPAM_at_mfom.es>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:39:45 GMT

Hi

I have several queries linked from a Oracle database.

 When I open one of them it works fine returned 56 rows, but when I open another one I have the message:

"ODBC: falló la conexión a 'oracle73'".
(is a spanish version, translated...)
"ODBC: Connect failed to 'oracle73'

(oracle73 is my DNS name)

This last query should return about 84 rows. Also, when I open first the 56 rows query and after the 84 rows, both of them works fine!!!
Any suggestions?

Thanks Received on Mon Jan 24 2000 - 04:39:45 CST