Report Builder Question

From: <tonycavanna106_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 08:36:07 GMT

I have a report (version 3) which I am trying to convert to character mode report. I have set up the report for character mode as described in the report help. However, when I try to run the report in character mode I get the message "REP-1219 'Body' has no size - length or width is zero." The report works fine when it is run in 'Default' mode.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards, Tony Cavanna.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jan 24 2000 - 02:36:07 CST