Home -> Community -> Usenet -> c.d.o.misc -> Bootup error "msdtc.exe - Ordinal Not Found - The ordinal 237 could not be located in the dynamic link library ORA73.dll"

Bootup error "msdtc.exe - Ordinal Not Found - The ordinal 237 could not be located in the dynamic link library ORA73.dll"

From: <smccurry_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 19:48:31 GMT

I had recently unistalled Oracle 7.34, then installed 8.05. I get error upon bootup - at the point where the NT logon pops up. Error box is msdtc.exe - Ordinal Not Found - "The ordinal 237 could not be located in the dynamic link library ORA73.dll". Not familar with what ordinal is, what msdtc.exe is, and why I would be getting this error.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Jan 23 2000 - 13:48:31 CST