oracle 8i lite

From: Janis Rough <jrough_at_nanospace.com>
Date: 2000/01/21

Hi:

I have a 604e Mac and would like to install Oracle lite on it. The only solution is to also install some type of unixOS. I would like the installation to be as painless as possible. I have HFS+ file system on my Mac with system 8.5.1. MachTen sounds like an ideal solution except for the price. I heard about a subset version of linux you could use without reformatting your mac but I haven't been able to locate where I read that. My hard drive is divided into 3 partions of a little over a gig each. It would be nice to not have to reformat my hard drive.

Thnx for any ideas, Received on Fri Jan 21 2000 - 00:00:00 CST