Sending a Line Return with PL/SQL

From: Courtney Wright <webmaster_at_hockeytowneinline.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:46:44 -0500

I'm using Froms 4.5. I have a form setup that contains a multiple line text box. Through code (programmatically), I'm populating the multiple line text box with records from a table. I would like for each record to appear on a different line. Here's the line that sets the info in the text box:

> :LADOProject := :LADOProject||chr(13)||Get_Group_Char_Cell('RGRec.KOM',
rn);

I figured 'chr(13)' would start a new live as it does in VB, but in Oracle, it just throws the square box in there (the square box your computer displays when the specified character isn't available in the font, you know...). How do I send a line feed?

Thanks
Courtney Received on Fri Jan 21 2000 - 14:46:44 CST