Java Objects

From: Paul Johnson <paul_at_puredesigns.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:40:40 GMT

Hello,

Can anyone give me some sample information about how to create a java =

object containing vectors of other objects.

For example a person object may have a vector of hobbies objects. I =

have not found any good information about this. I need the sql to create the objects only.

Thanks in advance,

Paul R. Johnson
paul_at_puredesigns.com Received on Fri Jan 21 2000 - 11:40:40 CST