How to check valid user/pwd in stored procedure ???

From: Saverio Tirone <saverio.tirone_at_semagroup.it>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:39:09 +0100

In a PL/SQL stored procedure I need to validate a login and password (same RDBMS) .
Is there any funcion to do that ? If not, how can I write this function ??
The function valid_user(login varchar2,pwd varchar2) shoud return a true/false value.

Thank you in advance for your help Received on Fri Jan 21 2000 - 04:39:09 CST