RE: Printing Barcodes on Oracle Reports

From: Amber Allen-Sauer <amber_at_allen-sauer.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:41:28 -0700

I have a white paper on my website that includes free code from printing 3 of 9 barcodes. The instructions show you how to add the proper text to your report and call it through the barcode program to print your barcode on any PCL printer. Its at www.allen-sauer.com/oracle-toolbox.

Hope this solves your problem!
Amber

Allen-Sauer Consulting, Inc.
  Internet: amber_at_allen-sauer.com

            http://www.allen-sauer.com

How can I print a barcode from Unix on my Oracle Reports? Do I have to buy a printer font or use some 3rd party software? Plse help! Received on Thu Jan 20 2000 - 16:41:28 CST