Re: Q about objects/nested tables

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:17:54 -0000

I can't give you a reference that says explicitly what you want to hear; but be assured that you have simply created a data type, not a physical object.

When you create a variable of that type in a PL/SQL procedure, it is just another
variable that goes on the local heap
(not even the SGA).

--

Jonathan Lewis