can u help me with this ?

From: Parvinder Singh <parora_at_questone.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:42:33 GMT

Hi all

I got the following error on execution of a pretty long query

from ms1_tab

     *
ERROR at line 2:
ORA-01037: maximum cursor memory exceeded

  Infact the query size was larger than this ...when we executed a larger query than this (around 9000 bytes) it gave me this error

ORA-04031: unable to allocate 24 bytes of shared memory ("shared pool","select pd_id,mkt_id from ms1...","sql area","logdef : apaclg")

I also tried increasing the shared pool area by setting the SHARED_POOL_SIZE to 200mb
but still i am getting the same error

do i need to look at some other parameters too ??plz help

Thanks & Regards
~Parvinder Received on Thu Jan 20 2000 - 12:42:33 CST