Help!! Temporary table in Oracle?

From: Alan Hong <hongshi_at_fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:04:05 -0500

Hi,

I'm new to Oracle PL/SQL and now I'm working on a procedure which = originally came from MS SQL Server.
In the procedure, there're some temporarily tables created, and they are = used in another SELECT statement in the same procedure.

Now the question is how to do this in Oracle? Is there any way to create = temporary table in Oracle? How? Is it Cursor? How to use the cursor in = another SELECT in the same procedure?

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Dan Received on Wed Jan 19 2000 - 21:04:05 CST