Can I tap into Oracle OE Pricing

From: <danmer_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:54:00 GMT

We are on 10.7 of Oracle Financials. Our Web Store is not on Oracle software. We want to provide the same pricing in the Web Store that our customers would get if they phoned in and their order were entered directly into Oracle. Our Web Store software provides a real-time API that would allow us to call Oracle for the correct customer specific pricing, if we knew how to call Oracle's Order Entry pricing routine(s).

Does anyone have any idea how to call Oracle's pricing routines from Pro*C or PL/SQL?

Thanks, Dan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jan 19 2000 - 13:54:00 CST