Re: What book to buy?

From: Steve Ball <steve_at_REMOVEMEsdball.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:26:53 +0100

Hej Andreas,

I would buy the "Oracle 8: A Beginner's Guide" book, by Michael Abbey and Michael Corey... it is by the Oracle Press [McGraw-Hill is the publisher].

After a few disappointing books, I found this to be the best.

**BUT*** I would also buy (to go with it) the book "Oracle 8: DBA Handbook" (again by Oracle Press), by Kevin Loney... it'll provide some nice - and better info - on the topics.

Godt arbejdelyst!

Steve