Re: WebDB - newbie question

From: David Thomas <crthomas_at_abbey.swan.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:55:02 -0000

I am aware of this book, but my local outlets have contacted the publishers representatives here in the U.K. and discovered that the title won't be available in this country until early Feb. which isn't too far away, but I need it quicker than that, as I am under pressure to make a choice of development software for a upcoming project.

Seems strange that the official manuals and also the WebDB bible do not fully cover the most programmatically powerful features i.e. detailed guidance on the use of PL/SQL within WebDB.

Many thanks for the information and advice, gentlemen.