Sv: NEWBIE How to get usernames...?

From: Jens Fudge <Jens.Fudge.lpt_at_indbakke.dk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:44:49 -0000

Hi Marc

Thank you very much for your help. There is however just a slight thing, I may have phrased my question, not so clearly..:-) I want to ask Oracle if User "Scott" is valid with Password "Tiger". With your solution I can only ask if Scott is a valid user.

If you do know the answer I'd really appreciate a mail from you. Jens

Marc Weinsock <MWeinstock_at_lds.com> skrev i en nyhedsmeddelelse:388481CB.128A60A7_at_lds.com...