Re: Utils like TOAD,PLSQL Developer for Linux?

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne_at_news.hex.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 01:50:55 GMT

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:35:51 GMT, no.spam_at_columbus.rr.com <no.spam_at_columbus.rr.com> concluded we would all be made wiser by knowing that:
>Does anyone know of any tools for Linux that are like TOAD or PL/SQL
>Developer? Has anyone gotten either of these tools to run under Wine?
>
>I've searched so far and haven't found anything. I've placed an e-mail
>into both companies to see if they plan on porting their tools to Linux.

The URL below has some links to what tools exist that are somewhat related.

There are some people working on such, but nothing that's quite ready to see the light of day, for the most part. --
Just be thankful MICROS~1 isn't a manufacturer of pharmaceuticals. cbbrowne@hex.net- <http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/framewrk.html> Received on Tue Jan 18 2000 - 19:50:55 CST