Does anybody know the breakdown of Forms, Powersoft, VB??

From: Carl Roger <carlroger_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:11:35 +1100

Hi All,

I'm trying to get a feel for what the percentages are of companies using Forms, PowerSoft, Visual Basic and other client front-ends for Oracle environments. Has anybody seen a breakdown in a magazine or Oracle publication?

And any trends would be good. For example I understand forms are loosing popularity.

Regards
C.R. Received on Tue Jan 18 2000 - 18:11:35 CST