SQL Loader Message file missing

From: <efernand2522_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:27:50 GMT

I have a procedure in a forms 4.5 application that calls SQL Loader. But the SqlLoader does not fire. I tried running Sqlloader from the DOS prompt and I get the following message:   "Message 2100 not found;No message file for product RDBMS80, facility=UL"
I do have the .msb files in T:\Orant\rdbms80. T:\ is the network drive.
Is there any reason ORACLE SOMETIMES DOES NOT RECOGNIZE .MSB FILES? Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jan 18 2000 - 15:27:50 CST