A1A Index of Oracle related Cyber Resources

From: A1A Computer Professionals <tekjobs_at_a1acomputerpros.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:35:27 GMT

Thanks for reviewing our growing index of Cyber resources for Oracle users. We welcome your suggestions and additions to this list. Please email updates and additions to oracle_at_a1acpi.com

Consider forwarding this to an associate.

Usenet Groups

comp.databases.oracle.marketplace
comp.databases.oracle.misc
comp.databases.oracle.tools
comp.databases.oracle.server

Email Discussion Groups

  2. Oracle Apps at Onelist The OraAppsNT-L list server was created to perform the following functions: 1. Provide an outlet for communication among users and vendors of the ORACLE Application Software. 2. Provide an exchange mechanism for information from the ORACLE Corporation or third parties with supporting products to the user community. 3. Provide an outlet for sharing current information regarding special issues surrounding Oracle Applications particular to the NT platform.

http://www.onelist.com/community/OraAppsNT-L

3)TOAD is a full-featured Oracle development utility. This list is for
discussion between TOAD users on any topic related to TOAD,  Oracle, SqlNet, and related issues.
http://www.egroups.com/group/toad/info.html

4)Oracle Jobs & Contract Archives at:

a)One List
http://www.onelist.com/community/a1a-oraclejobs

b) Topica
http://www.topica.com/lists/a1aOracleJobs/prefs/info.html

Additions & modifications below here please. And please email back.

We welcome Oracle interests ie; User Groups, Virtual Resumes, to our Webring at http://a1ajobs.com/

PS. I have done this before with other skill sets and it has helped everybody in a win/win situation. No hate mail please 1

..end of file Received on Tue Jan 18 2000 - 11:35:27 CST