Oracle Linux

From: Markus Janscha <markus_at_janscha.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:28:38 -0000

Dear All,

I am a student trying get my hands on the Oracle Trial Cd for Linux for my final year project.
Oracle only ships the Trial CD's in the States and the Oracle UK division can not help.
My humble 14.4 modem is too slow for the download.

I would require 8i , OAS, and WebDB.

Is anyone out there prepared to burn me a copy? I would pay all expenses.

I am not sure whether it is legal to do this, if not please ignore my request.

Thanks

Markus Received on Tue Jan 18 2000 - 04:28:38 CST