Error by using the beq-adapter

From: Reinhard Asmus <asmus_at_spdfrak.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:10:37 +0100

Hallo ...,

I'm installing Oracle 8.0.5 under Linux.

After installation I configured the listner and tnsnames.

When I use the way about tcp all is o.k. When I want to use the way about the beq-adapter I've got the error message TNS-12546: Permission denied.

Have someone an idea to help me.

Thanks Reinhard Received on Tue Jan 18 2000 - 03:10:37 CST