Re: Current ver of PL/SQL?

From: Cam White <cwhite_at_revealnet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:18:33 -0500

You should probably upgrade to "Oracle PL/SQL Programming, 2nd Edition", by Steven Feuerstein. Also check out "Oracle 8i PL/SQL Features" (Feuerstein). Both are available at http://www.illumine.com and other major bookstores.

You may also enjoy downloading a trial version of the "PL/SQL Knowledge Base" from http://www.revealnet.com It covers over 1,400 topics spanning the entire lifecycle of Oracle PL/SQL development thru Oracle 8i.

Best wishes,

Cam White
RevealNet