WebDB - newbie question

From: David Thomas <crthomas_at_abbey.swan.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:13:34 -0000

After exhausting the tutorial with WebDB 2.1 demo download, I need more documentation.

I need to determine the limits of the package before committing my organisation to a purchase of the full product.

Does anyone know of any tutorials, in-depth reference or FAQ's anywhere on the web?

Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Jan 17 2000 - 04:13:34 CST