SQL+

From: Vigi98 <hubera_at_caramail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 07:33:04 GMT

Hello everybody,

I just installed Oracle8 for linux on my PC. I applied as indicated the patchset and the linuxpatch. But I cannot manage to launch SQL+. I just obtain a "Segment error (core dumped)". Fortunately, svrmgrl is working.

Do someone know what is it due to ?

If not, here is my idea : I wonder if my problem is due to the value of my SHMMMAX or something like that, because the installation guide says that it has to be set to a certain value. Unfortunately, I do not know how this parameter is set. Do someone know that ?

Thanks in advance for your help. Received on Mon Jan 17 2000 - 01:33:04 CST