Problem in installing Designer 1.3.2

From: wendyng <wendyng_at_ipacs.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:51:32 +0700

Hi,
I am having problems in installing Designer 1.3.2 and this problem happens in Win95, Win98 & WinNT (SP4). I have Illegal Operation message "ORAINST caused an invalid page fault in module OIEXEC.DLL at ...."; this happens in both Win95/98. For WinNT, the DR.Watson's message occurs. The only way I am handling now is 1) remove the Registry; 2) delete the folder ORANT/ORAWIN95; 3) reinstall Designer 1.3.2. This time I succeed, but if I were to install/uninstall components, the same error occurs. Anyone knows what is happening, pls help. Very Urgent...
Thks. Received on Mon Jan 17 2000 - 00:51:32 CST