Help with Oracle Web Assistant in 8.1.5

From: lmc <chu_at_isp.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 16:21:35 -0800

I have just installed Oracle 8i on an NT4 (SP3) workstation and I cannot get the Web Assistant to generate a page. I used the wizard to generate a page. The page is not generated (the Preview button does not become active). There are no error messages of any kind. The Web Assistant service is started, the database and listener are running (as verified by using SQL*Plus).

Can someone, please, give me a hint as to where to look to find out what's wrong?
Thanks,

Laurian M. Chirica
Computer Science Department
California State University Received on Sun Jan 16 2000 - 18:21:35 CST