Additional info

From: sonarboy <sonar11_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 23:58:19 GMT

Some additional info:
The rdbms80.vrf(855) error message seems to be related only to the installation of the single item "Oracle 8 Personal Edition", which is selected from the left pane of the installation screen. I was able to install several other items (not including SQL* Net, which is giving me another error message, described earlier) w/o getting this error, so that's how I was able to pin it down to the one item mentioned above. This should make it a bit easier to debug the problem.

Patrick

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Jan 16 2000 - 17:58:19 CST