Form...What Fields are being entered.

From: <mjroth_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 16:22:29 GMT

I have a compiled form (.Fmx) It is a simple form where I enter a query and the form displays the matching records. I want to know the name of the variable that I entering my query in. My ultimate goal is to be able to pass my criteria in the command line.

Ex. F45dbg32.EXE FORM USERID=User/Password variable = "Jobrs"

  1. Can I find out what the variable is?
  2. Can I pass it to the form on the command line?

Thanks.

mike

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Jan 15 2000 - 10:22:29 CST