Re: Database Design Tools

From: Fred Pierce <fpierce_at_avialantic.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 07:42:50 -0500

ER/Studio and RapidSQL by Embarcadero are less expensive then ERWin etc. and quite useful. Demos available at www.embarcadero.com . The free TOAD www.toadsoft.com is indispensible and the commercial version no doubt is even better. SQL Tools www.sequel.nl is fairly affordable also and might be worth a look.

fdp

Fred Pierce (DNRC) QSS Group Oracle/Sybase DBA (301) 286-6899 www.Avialantic.com fpierce_at_avialantic.com MAAM WWII Weekend June 2-4 2000
http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html
World Airshow News - http://www.wanews.com