Re: That the best of OCI8 or THIN driver ??

From: PhiTone <john_at_phitone.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:37:34 +0100

Hi,

If you visit [http://technet.oracle.com] you should look for the tech documents on Oracle8i and Java. JServer for example introduces a server driver that you use when your Java code executes on the Oracle8i server, without the overhead of an intervening network connection between your Java code and SQL data....etc..etc....

Cheers,

John

--

   Email: john_at_phitone.com (private) / john_at_neteffect.nl (work)