Student requiring help

From: Robert Francis <robert_at_kita.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 22:46:18 -0000

My name is Robert Francis and I am studying at Southampton Institute for a BSc (Hon's) Business Information Technology. I am in my final year of my course and therefore am doing my final year project (dissertation). For this, I am studying the effectiveness of using CASE tools, in particular Oracle Designer. Part of this project is to discover if the increase in the use of a CASE tools decreases the overhead of implementing the database. To be able to answer this, I need 'real world contacts' i.e. managers, developers, who have experienced developing databases with CASE tools and / or who have developed databases without the aid of CASE tools, to fill out my questionnaire. The questionnaire will involve question concerning the size of the organisation the database was developed for and the estimated cost of implementing the database. If anyone feels able to and is willing to fill out my short questionnaire, could they please let me know.

Thank you very much

Robert Received on Thu Jan 13 2000 - 16:46:18 CST