[PL/SQL} NUMBER of DAY function exist ?

From: Eric D <SPAM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:40:38 -0500

Hi everyone

Thank a lot for that.

I have a other question.

I would like to built a function that give me the number of day between your date and today.
It could be a negative day also. But it's not possible to have the real number of day on this topic.

DAY_NUM := (SYSDATE - MY_DATE) / (60 * 60 *24) How do you do ?

Pierre Received on Thu Jan 13 2000 - 10:40:38 CST