Export from one server to another...

From: Majken Longhi <majken_at_limelight.dk>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:04:02 +0100

How do I move my Oracle DB from one server (my NT server with Oracle8i ) to another server? If I export, what about my procedures, packages and sequences?
I know my tabels and users are following with export. But what about the rest?
I want to move it all, how do I do that? Thank you...

Majken Received on Thu Jan 13 2000 - 10:04:02 CST